~~ Saturday, 09/30 ~~
- The Skyline Party [12pm // Allegheny Commons Park // all ages // free]
The Deutschtown Music Festival wanted to fit in one more outdoor party for the year. The Skyline Party features 7 bands and will be hosted by Hugh Twyman of HughShows Photography. The stage will be located in Allegheny Commons Park next to Sue Murray Pool (across the street from the Allegheny Elks Lodge). Bands playing include God’s Green Apples, London Johnson‘s Magnificent Street Entertainers, Kaelber, Colonel Eagleburger’s Highstepping Goodtime Band, Old Game, Timbeleza, and Dinosoul.
- Descendants of Crom [2pm // Cattivo // 21+]
The line-up is: CANT – Enhailer – Monolith Wielder – Archarus – Horseburner – Wasted Theory – Foghound – EYE – Clouds Taste Satanic – Lady Beast – Brimstone Coven – Solace – The Midnight Ghost Train – Earthride – Stinking Lizaveta – Penance – Valkyrie.
- Nate’s 30th Birthday Show [9pm // the Fallout Shelter // 21+ // $5]
Nate from the Scratch ‘n’ Sniffs and Thunder Vest is turning 30 and he’s celebrating with a banger of a show, featuring Playoff Beard, Children of October, and Whitethrash! Head down to the Fallout Shelter tonight to see the bands he’s handpicked and celebrate since he never throws parties and “no ones guaranteed another (birthday)”
- The Rock & Roll Circus [9pm // Howlers // 21+ // $5+ donation]
Support Michael Devine (Zombo)’s campaign to be a state representative! Version Mary (from Ohio), Action Item (debut show), the return of the Allegheny Rhythm Ranger, Elkhound and Jim Storch will be heading up this event! Head out to Howlers for fun for your entire 21+ family, raffles, prizes, and no clowns.
- Punk Night at Sidebar [8pm // Sidebar // 21+]
- Slim Forsythe & the Turbosonics [6pm // Nied’s // all ages // free]
Slim Forsythe & the Turbosonics!! This show will be outside (weather permitting) so dress accordingly! This is an all ages show and it’s for the best price of FREE. Rock, rockabilly, and some classic instrumental surf rock!
- The Nërd Hërdërs [9pm // the Rock Room // 21+]
- Farewell to BBT [8pm // Bloomfield Bridge Tavern // 21+ // $5]
LoFi Delphi, the dark lines, The Park Plan, and Jeremy Caywood are helping us say “goodbye” to the Bloomfield Bridge Tavern (do you really have to go?) with some rockin’ jams. Be sure to grab some perogies and stuffed cabbage before they’re gone.
- Reflex Machine [9pm // Gooski’s // 21+ // $5]
Dead River / Reflex Machine / The Russells / Father Flamethrower will be playing tonight at Gooski’s. Word is to “bring your passport, we’re going wild.” If you like fun, you’ll come out. Check out our review of the last time Reflex Machine was in town!
- Molly Drag / Past Life / The Bird Hour / Shin Guard [7pm // Cafe Verona // all ages // $5-$10 suggested donation]
Molly Drag / Past Life / The Bird Hour / Shin Guard will be playing at Cafe Verona (if you don’t know where it is, you’ll need to message Don’t Let the Scene Go Down on Me! Collective for the address). This is a BYOB show if you’re 21+ and has a $5-$10 suggested donation. We’ll see you there to support some awesome touring bands as well as locals.
~~ Sunday, 10/01 ~~
- Zombii (CT) [7pm // Ruggers // 21+ // $5]
- Black Pussy [9pm // the Smiling Moose // 21+]
- Bren Lukens & Jess Sands (Modern Baseball/Lurleen Bren Acoustic) [7pm // Mr. Roboto Project // all ages // $12]
This is Bren (from Modern Baseball)’s birthday-road-trip-acoustic-tour. Come out, celebrate, and hear some great music from Caitlin Bender (from CALYX) and Distant Futures (acoustic) on a Sunday night.